Alumni Panel + What’s My Name Game
- Monday, 10/14/2019 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Location: Agnes Arnold Hall Room 302
- Contact: Alumni.email@example.com
- Former members of the Accounting Society who graduated and are currently working will participate in the panel and share their experience plus provide important advice. It will give you a chance to meet people that were once in your shoes and learn from them.
- IMPORTANT: This is an alumni event. New and returning members are required to attend 1 alumni event to maintain active status.
- Thursday, 10/17/2019 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Location: Melcher Hall AIM Ticker
- Contact: Sr.firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will be having our speed networking event! The companies coming out so far are Fitts Roberts Kolkhorst & Co. and La Porte CPA & Business Advisors! Please research the companies, dress business professional, and bring resumes to hand out to make a good impression. *A reminder that career mixer along with either speed networking OR mock interview are required events to become an active member.
- IMPORTANT: This is a professional event. Business professional attire is required. New members must attend 3 professional events while returning members are required to attend 2 professional events a semester to maintain active status.
- Sunday, 10/20/2019 7:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Location: Houston Zoo, 6200 Hermann Park Dr, Houston, TX 77030
- Contact: Volunteering@baueras.org
- We will be partnering with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) to volunteer at the Houston Zoo this Sunday. Volunteers will be working in stations and participate in activities such as handing out candy to children. If you’re interested in volunteering, please sign up in the document link below!
- IMPORTANT: This is a volunteer event. New members must attend 2 volunteer events while returning members are required to attend 1 volunteer event a semester to maintain active status.
- General Meetings 250
- Professional Events 200
- Volunteering 150
- Alumni Events 150
- Socials 100
- Fundraisers(Per 30m) 50
- Donations(Per $1) 10
How To Become an Active Member
New Members MUST Attend
- 3 Professional Events
- 2 Volunteer Events
- 2 Socials
- 2 Fundraisers
- 2 General Meetings
- 1 Alumni Event
Returning Members MUST Attend
- 2 Professional Events
- 1 Volunteer Event
- 1 Social
- 1 Fundraiser
- 1 General Meeting
- 1 Alumni Event
MANDATORY For All Members
- Career Mixer
- Either Mock Interview or Speed Networking
AS Membership Dues
- Contact: Treasurer@baueras.org
- All dues must be in by September 26th. Costs are $45/semsester and $80/year. Dues can be paid with cash or credit card at our office (CBB 517). Please contact an officer to pay.
- Venmo (Name: Treasurer-Boss, please include your first and last name along with your PeopleSoft ID)